DUE TO THE SNOW STORM, THE BASKET AUCTION HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!
THE BASKET AUCTION WILL BE HELD FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH (SAME PLACE AND TIME).
For information on ticket refunds, please contact Noelle McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org. The event is SOLD OUT, so if you cannot make it on the 15th please let us know so we can offer an admission to another guest.
- The 16th Annual "Heart of Gold" Basket Auction will take place at Amsterdam School on Friday evening, February 15, 2013. Doors open at 6:00pm. First winning ticket will be called at 8:15pm.
- If you requested to have your ADMISSION BOOKLET sent home with your child, it will be sent home Thursday the 14th. PLEASE BRING IT WITH YOU – this is your admission into the Auction! If you did NOT arrange to have your Admission Booket sent home, it will be waiting for you upon arrival.
- All PRE-PURCHASED PRIZE TICKETS will be distributed at the door. Additional prize tickets will be available for sale in the Music Room (CHECKS and CASH only).
- Desserts and hot/cold beverages will be served. If you would like to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages to share with your friends, please feel free to do so.
- In addition to the traditional 50/50, we are excited to announce that we will also be selling $5 chances to win our “Mystery Prize” (hint: it is in a famous little blue box!).
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to enter the Basket Auction.
The Basket Auction is the largest money-raiser for ASHA...thank you for your support!
Basket Auction Co-Chairs:
Christine Battagliese - email@example.com
Christine Mastakas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Noelle McGowan - email@example.com
Kristin D'Avanzo - firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
The February 15th date is SOLD OUT. All orders placed after Feb 8th will be placed on a wait list. You will be contacted if tickets become available. Click Here to view and print the ticket order form. All ticket orders and checks can be sent to Amsterdam School "Attn: Basket Auction Tickets" (checks made out to ASHA).
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
We cannot run a successful event without the help of many parent volunteers! Please consider volunteering - we have opportunies to help before, during and after the event. Please Click Here to view and print the volunteer form.
If you would like to donate a basket item on behalf of your family, group of families, or a business contact, we would LOVE to hear from you! You can support our event by providing products, services, memorabilia, gift certificates, etc. Please CLICK HERE to download the donation form. Thank you in advance for your generosity!